Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mouse Pad Warmers?!

Some hours ago i thought to myself "Man! my hands are really cold! They're always cold when i'm at the computer, there should be something to keep my hands warm!". And then i thought "I'm certain that some idiot (a person with great ideas) invented something to handle this situation".

Well it's true someone has invented a USB Mouse Pad Warmer!

You can take a look for yourself.


I'm not sure if this object is practical, but if it keeps my hands warm maybe i'll give it a try.
Anyway in my opinion it's a great idea!

4 comments:

  1. vou-te oferecer aquele com a vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAH é o que eu mais quero na vida!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find me something for the feet!
    I know mousepad warming is nice and all but with the comming winter what I really need is a USB Fluffy Slipper Warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For keeping me feet warm i use my UPS, which is very nice to :D

    ReplyDelete